Ever since getting a camel coat last year (I know, I’m late to the game), my obsession has become REAL. They’re one of the best wardrobe investments you’ll ever make and you don’t have to feel guilty because you will wear it to death. I picked up one from J.Crew Factory last year and wore it a ton and recently picked up this top coat from Banana Republic. If any of you are looking for a camel (or more like nude in my case) coat, I can’t say enough good things about this one. It’s uber chic, fits extremely well, and goes with everything in my closet. Because of it’s clean lines and polished look, I can easily wear it dressed up or down… I actually recently wore it with an athleisure outfit, but then again, I find any excuse to throw it on. I love it that much!
In case you aren’t sold on the camel coat thing yet, I’m sharing 5 reasons you NEED one in your closet.
- They’re extremely versatile – Neutrals are versatile, yes we get it. But the camel coat stretches your closet like no other piece. You can throw it on with so many different outfits and leave the house looking effortlessly chic. Depending on the cut and fit, you can dress it up or down and wear it to the office or holiday parties. I haven’t tried it myself, but I’ve seen camel coats thrown over colorful sweaters and festive dresses, which means they’re not just for us girls who love their neutrals. They work with any closet!
- They’re timeless – Camel coats never go out of style. They’re definitely a piece worth investing in. As mentioned before, you won’t regret spending $$$ because you will wear it a ton. *Tip – when searching for your perfect coat, find something that has a simple design. Keep it classic and you’ll end up wearing it for years.
- They elevate your look – I honestly think I reach for my camel coat so much because of the way it makes just about any outfit look polished and chic. I mean, you can throw one on over a white tee, jeans, and loafers and call it a day… or week. I could wear that outfit everyday.
- You can wear them in the fall, winter, and spring – Camel is my favorite in the fall, but you can easily wear a camel coat in the spring and winter. Depending on the colors you pair it with, it will transition from season to season seamlessly.
- You can’t go wrong – Can’t figure out what to wear, throw on a camel coat. I’m telling you people, it’s the perfect third piece. *Tip – Camel paired with black is one of the best combinations, ever. It’s a bold look that always look polished and put together. Pair camel with gray and your outfit will instantly feel stylish and fresh.
I’m sharing the best camel coats below.
B E S T C A M E L C O A T S