Crystalin Marie is looking for a Blog Assistant. This person will work closely with Crystalin on a daily basis prepping blog posts, posting to Pinterest, managing the editorial calendar, posting to the LKT app, contributing to brainstorming sessions, and more.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have great communication skills
- Be a self-starter
- Be organized
- Be trustworthy
- Be detail oriented – I’m slowly letting go of more and more of my business that I’ve run for 10 years – I’m a stickler.
- Have WordPress experience – you will be working in WordPress A LOT.
- Have experience with Pinterest
More about the role:
- Prep all blog posts – Images, links, widgets, sponsorships
- Manage the monthly editorial calendar
- Post to the LTK app daily including Sundays
- Post all CM content to Pinterest
- Contribute to blog post ideas and brainstorming sessions
- Answer shopping question in my DM’s
- Upload Quick Reads (down the road)
- Prep and organize newsletter (down the road)
- Stay-up-to-date on LTK trends to help with content creation.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who has experience, someone who is on top of their stuff, rather than someone who is looking to become a blogger and looking to learn about blogging.
Send your resume and a little bit about why you’re the best candidate for the position to email@example.com with the title BLOG ASSISTANT