Happy Friday! Have any Halloween parties planned for this weekend? Mike and I are headed to one on Saturday and can I just say, I have not dressed up since my college days. I’ve never been big on costumes or parties, I typically stay in, watch a movie, and eat pumpkin pie. Since we don’t love dressing up in for real costumes, we’re making an attempt at Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick. If you have any recommendations on what to wear, I’d love to hear from you. Oh, and if you have a tan child I can borrow, send him my way =)
A look back at this week…
- – it finally feels like fall! the windows are no longer popped open and an extra blanket has been added to the bed.
- – fell in love with this video. too stinking cute!
- – celebrated my sisters birthday in the south bay where they give you generous amounts of wine for a week day.
- – loved reading this post on wardrobe staples and investment pieces. completely agree!
- – these (in black) arrived and I’m in heaven. the finish is just perfect!
- – look for new items on my Shop My Closet page. coming at you on Monday.
Have a great weekend!