This week flew by! But it also included a lot of wine, so maybe that had something to do with it. It’s officially cold in sf. My toes need socks and I’m wearing sweatshirts on top of sweaters… but I like it! Just means we’re getting closer to my birthday, Thanksgiving, and the most wonderful time of the year. What do you have planned this weekend? Mike and I will most likely do some kind of takeout tonight (working late :/), we’re off to celebrate Ricky’s (Tina’s Ricky) birthday on Saturday, and then I foresee a wonderfully long workout, I need it!
A look back at this week:
- -loved loved reading about these wardrobe saving tips.
- – not sure if you’ve seen these or these yet, but jump on them. So cute!
- – my little fingers were featured on IFB’s Instagram #nailnovember here. speaking of Instagram, be sure to check out my new profile!
- – who watched the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Did you see Lisa’s new closet? #sodreamy
- – i’ve recently embraced a 5-5:30am wake up call. Oh how you can get so much more done in the work day. not sure how long this will last though …
- – found Liz’s blog Grey and Scout (her office is gorgeous) and just about pinned everything from her interior boards. Check her out here.
- – be sure to check out the following sales: extra 15% off sale items at Piperlime with code EXTRA15, 30% off your entire purchase at the Gap with code GAPFRIENDS, and get 25% off 1 item at Asos with code MTVU2012.
Have a great weekend!