Good morning friends, how was your weekend? Hope you were able to enjoy some of the amazing weather we’ve had =)
My weekend tidbits:
- Painted my nails a pretty, bright peachy color. Just make sure you do a couple coats (Urban Outfitters Orange 6).
- Enjoyed sangria Friday night at Mamacita.
- Visited my new favorite book store on Chestnut.
- I spent Saturday in Livermore visiting family.
- Sunday morning we headed to Linda Mar Beach for breakfast and coffee .
- Got another track day in… wow, I can’t even tell you how sore my lower body is!
- Shared a nice pinot and watched The Kids Are All Right.
- Not gonna lie, I did pretty well in my first week of fantasy baseball.
Overall, a very relaxing weekend.. hoping this warm Monday is a sign of a great week ahead!