Happy Monday to you all! Spent this morning browsing the prettiest photos… I could really sip coffee and flip through this archive all day long. Ever since I saw Lisa’s photos on Facebook, La Mia Vita’s blog, and it’s Mary Ruffle tumblr I have fallen in love with beautiful photos. I really can’t wait to get a decent camera, like for realsies. Aside from lusting over stunning photos and a camera I spent this weekend with family from Portland.
- Marnee for a crazy Thai experience in the Inner Richmond.
- Went out for Korean with the fam back in SJ.
- Watched lots of playoff football.
- With gorgeous weather Saturday, we spent the morning running in the Marina.
- Walked to La Boulange on Filmore for mimosas.
- Had the best smoothie at The Plant!
How was your weekend?