White Wine and Lemon Spaghetti
This garlic-y lemon and white wine pasta is one of my favorite go-to’s. It’s light but still super flavorful. It’s one of those add-whatever-you-have-in-your-kitchen kinda dishes. This one includes asparagus, tomatoes, pine nuts, and parsley. So good and healthy!
Brown rice spaghetti (Trader Joes)
Red chili flakes
Salt & pepper
1. Boil brown rice spaghetti. Takes about 8 minutes. Rinse pasta under cold water and let sit.
2. Saute garlic, shallots, red chili flakes and olive oil until garlic yellows.
3. Squeeze a whole lemon and add about a cup of white wine and let simmer.
4. Add asparagus and saute until tender. If you need to add more white wine, do so here.
5. Add tomatoes and pasta and toss a couple of times until the pasta is hot enough to serve.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Throw in some pine nuts, top with parsley, and serve!