5 Gifts From Everlane That Won’t Disappoint
Phew, how are we doing after Cyber Week? Did you get the majority of your holiday shopping done? I think this may have been the first year I actually did the majority of my holiday shopping during Black Friday and Cyber Monday (proud of myself lol). I’m feeling very organized… family photos and holiday cards, that’s another story. If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect gift for your hard-to-find family and friends, today I’m sharing 5 gifts from Everlane that won’t disappoint. Not only do I own, LOVE, and recommend everything (own all but 1), but all these pieces are made ethically and with the finest materials.
Everlane has some of the coziest pieces out right now. If you’re not shopping for gifts, they have some great pieces to pick up for yourself this holiday season. These are the most comfortable leggings (and petite friendly). I have the xs and I love the fit. This alpaca beanie looks so luxurious, this waffle onesie looks amazing, and I just ordered this jacket in the xxs (a tad thicker than a shirt jacket).
5 Gifts That Won’t Disappoint
- Beanie/mittens/slippers – I’m a sucker for gifting accessory sets – I love doing a beanie, mittens, and slippers (or scarf) together. The waffle beanie and gloves are so beautiful and luxe looking. All a great price point, too!
- Cloud Turtleneck – I don’t own this one, but it looks amazing! It just came out and I love the chunky material and large turtleneck.
- Alpaca Sweater – One of my favorite sweaters of all time. I have it in Almond and it’s the perfect neutral. This sweater is SO pretty in-person. I have it in the xxs
- ReCashmere Mock Neck – My favorite cashmere sweater! I wear the cream and black one to death in the winter (xxs). So warm and luxe. And I love that the mock neck is the perfect size – not overly chunky.
- ReNew Weekender + ReNew Catchall – I have both and love them! The material is nice because it cleans easily. This would make a great set to gift.
Be sure to check out all the amazing gift ideas from Everlane here.
SHOP THE POST
Special thank you to Everlane for partnering on this post.