5 Reasons to Love the Tunic Dress
Tunic dresses are my favorite. They’re a bit androgynous and I love the simple shape. There’s something about a very boxy silhouette that seems so chic to me. I could be the only one who thinks this because I know Mike hates this style. He hates anything that doesn’t show I have a waste… which I totally get, but hey, it’s just my thing. I almost feel like anyone else who saw this Aritzia dress on the rack would have immediately said NO, but I had to have it. It’s incredibly comfortable (it’s actually made from 100% organic cotton), short, has pockets, and the perfect neutral shade. I know I’ll be living in it all summer.
5 R E A S O N S T O L O V E A T U N I C D R E S S
- They’re extremely comfortable- nothing is being restricted, so it feels like you’re wearing pajamas. Comfy always wins!
- You can eat whatever you want for dinner – It’s nicknamed the sack dress for a reason. This dress will definitely cover up any food baby going on.
- You can throw it on over your swimsuit – They’re so easy to throw on and because of the shape you can layer it at the pool.
- It can be worn as a top and a dress (versatility!) – Oftentimes tunic dresses run short, so you could easily wear it with jeans or shorts.
- They serve as a great base piece – Tunic dresses tend to be simple, so there’s many ways you can style them. Think layered, dressed up, dressed down, loungewear, cover up, etc.
M O R E G R E A T T U N I C D R E S S E S