Crystalin Marie is Hiring an Intern
This busy bride-to-be is finally ready for some help! I’m so excited to announce that Crystalin Marie is looking to hire an intern. With the wedding fast approaching, time off for a mini honeymoon, the blog growing, and a few changes here and there, it makes sense to have some extra helping hands. If you want to learn the ins and outs of blogging, share your creativity, or just want to work with a kick-ass girl (ha!), I’d love to hear from you! Read on for more details.
T H E D E T A I L S
- – This role can be done remotely, but if you’re in the Bay Area that’s an added plus!
- – Duties may include, but are not limited to: answering/following up with emails, creating the editorial calendar, social media management, pitching ideas, taking photos, writing/blogging, and photoshoot assistance.
- – I’m looking for someone who is a design enthusiast, creative, thinks outside of the box, loves fashion and shopping, and doesn’t mind white backgrounds or getting the perfect shot.
- – While the role is super creative, I’m also looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail oriented, responsive, and a self-starter.
- – The ideal candidate would have a writing/blogging background, is active on social media, knowledge of WordPress.org, and familiar with Google docs. Photoshop and camera skills are not required, but a big plus!
- – Minimum 10 hours/week.
- – Unpaid, with possibility to turn into a paid position.
H O W T O A P P L Y
Please send your resume, links to social media accounts, blog, or any published work, and a few sentences on why you want to be my intern to crystalinmarie [@] gmail.com. Please include Intern in the subject line.