I’m a sucker for cute ballet flats. Always have been, but even more so living in San Francisco. The amount of walking you do here is no joke, so you can bet when I’m not in them, I always have a pair in my bag (too many blisters to count). To spice things up a bit or for a night out, I love your basic flat in patent leather, metallic, or those with little details like glitter or a big bow.
Are you a flat kinda gal or do you always reach for your 4 inchers?
- Zara ballerina with glitter
- Zara two-tone flats
- Ted Baker pleat flat with oversized bow
- French Connection poppy patent ballet flat
- Lanvin patent leather ballerina flats
- Repetto BB metallic ballerina flats