I had this amazing Greek salad over at my friend Jane’s house a while back (pictured here) and I finally had the chance to recreate it last week. To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of fresh bell peppers, cucumbers, or tomatoes alone, but the mix of these with the dressing is SOO good! I realized only after I finished, I should have added kalamata olives to the mix… for sure next time! You guys, this salad is so easy, fresh, and good.
Orange and yellow bell pepper
Ingredients (Dressing from Simplyscratch.com)
½ Cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ Cup fresh lemon juice
1 Clove garlic, pressed
1 Teaspoon dried oregano leaves
4-5 turns of black pepper
½ Teaspoon salt (I ended up adding more)
1. Chop and rinse romaine lettuce.
2. Chop up the veggies to the size you desire.
3. Set salad aside and make the dressing.
4. Measure out all ingredients above and mix in a bowl.
5. Drizzle over salad and your done!