- The support and love of my family.
- The man in my life and all the little things you do for me.
- My health.
- New and old friends… thank you for putting a smile on my face.
- My Job (s)
- You and all the readers at ITCWC; the one’s I’ve met, going to meet, and haven’t met yet. All your sweet comments and emails truly keep me inspired and have made ITCWC what it is today =)
- Our tempurpedic bed. HEAVEN!
- Chocolate and peanut butter, together (apparently the only thing dairy and gluten free. not really. but still)
- Blogging, blogs, social media, technology – thankful for the opportunities to be creative.
Wishing you and your families a happy Thanksgiving! Hope it’s filled with love, laughs, family, wine, football, and lots of yummy food.
image via Joy The Baker