My Top 10 Nordstrom Sale Purchases Styled
Happy Saturday, friends! Popping in for a special Saturday post to share my top 10 purchases from the Nordstrom sale. And the best part, everything is still in-stock except one item (which I would check back for throughout the next week). If sales like this overwhelm you or you’re trying not to spend your whole life savings, then this post is for you. All are classic, neutral, and versatile pieces that can work in any closet. I’ve tried on over 60+ items and these are my absolute favorite and the most practical. Enjoy!
1. Kut from the Kloth Step Hem Jeans petite 00 – Kut from the Kloth is my favorite petite denim brand. I discovered them last Anniversary sale and I was so excited to see so many styles on sale this year. These fit so well, I could cry. This never happens, lol. The step hem is fun and different and the light distressing is perfect. They’re more a medium to dark wash with fading along the thigh. I will probably only wear these with flats as the cropped length looks a little funny with heels. Not complaining though because I can never find jeans that fit this well at this length. This brand tends to run tight along the legs and comfortable to loose around the waist. I wouldn’t size down in these, but just something to note. So easy to dress up or down and great for moms on the go.
2. Halogen Drape Cashmere Cardigan petite xxs – This is my favorite cardigan from the sale! The cashmere is so soft and the quality is great. It seems to be the shortest cardigan of the bunch, which was a game changer for me. All the other petite cardigans are still slightly long on me. This one drapes beautifully and I love this brown color for fall. The reviews mention it runs big, but I don’t think it does… I’m wondering if people are mistaking the drape style as oversized? It comes in charcoal, black, and a green color.
3. Nike Rally Pullover xs – I have several rally sweatshirts and pullovers and I’ve been obsessed with all of them. This pullover is no different. If you’re looking for more elevated athleisure pieces, I highly recommend getting this! It’s just so chic. It’s more on the cropped side, so looks great tucked in. I also love the high neck. It comes in white, black, and gray. I want them all!
4. Nike Leggings xs – I didn’t have any expectations with these Nike leggings and I was pleasantly surprised! Just the fact that they’re petite-friendly is everything. They’re also just flattering in general. Really slimming, but not overly tight and uncomfortable. These will be great to workout in and to wear with my other athleisure pieces.
5. Nike Sneakers 5.5 – I had been eyeing these in nude for a couple of months, so when I saw the black ones on sale, I had to get them! You all know how much I love my Nike sneakers. These are so comfortable. I sized up a half size because I want to wear these to workout and need a little more room. I like that these are functional for working out, but can also be worn with athleisure looks. You can’t go wrong with black sneakers and these are chic!
6. Halogen Tunic Tee petite xxs – This tee is so soft and comfortable! The jersey material is flattering and drapes really nicely. It’s also on the thicker side for tees, so not see-through. It runs long enough to cover your bum if you wanted to wear it with leggings, too. The best tee from the sale in my opinion!
7. Topshop Leather Jacket petite 0 – I’ve mentioned this several times (on Stories and Instagram), but this might be my favorite purchase from any Nordstrom sale. You don’t find petite leather jackets often, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this one. The leather is soft and the style is classic. The petite 0 fits like a glove. Just the fact that I won’t be doing any alterations is everything. A timeless piece that I will wear for years
8. Bernardo Puffer Jacket petite xs – Aaaahh, another Bernardo jacket! If you’ve been following me for a while, you know how much I love Bernardo jackets. Best fitting puffer jackets I’ve been able to find. This is a new style I don’t have yet and it doesn’t disappoint. This might my favorite length (not short and not long) and I love the large funnel neck (it’s like you don’t need to wear a scarf with this one). Bernardo has a very feminine fit, which is what I love so much about these jackets. I wear these from fall to spring. They’re SO good!
9. Steve Madden Boots 5 – These are my favorite boot purchase from the sale! The Loeffler Randall boots from last year were on my wishlist and these are very similar for a fraction of the price. Steve Madden has been hit and miss with me in terms of comfort and I must say, I’m surprised at how comfortable these are. The heel height is perfect too. At just 3 1/2″ they’re comfortable, but still flattering. I will be wearing these to death once the weather cools down. Sock booties or any bootie with a longer shaft tends to pair best with cropped jeans (flare or straight). I’m not a huge fan of wearing these over skinny jeans, but that’s just my opinion. These run TTS and are a sale must-have!
10. Halogen Nude Slingback Flats 5 – Okay, I love these! I didn’t know what to expect when I ordered them. They don’t look that great online, but I’m obsessed. I’ve already worn them a ton. They’re comfortable, run TTS, and go with everything! They’re just so flattering and easy to wear. I think I need them in black as well. If you’re at all in need of a nude flat (who isn’t?), these are such a great find at a great price.
SHOP THE POST