On My Radar For Fall
1. Gap Trench // 2. Jeffrey Campbell boots // 3. Blank Denim jeans // 4. Halogen cardigan // 5. Banana Republic trench // 6. Joie OTK boots // 7. Vince slip on sneakers // 8. Topshop white blazer // 9. J.Crew black tote // 10. Vigoss distressed jeans // 11. Topshop suede skirt // 12. Topshop vest // 13. Joie booties
1. Gap Trench – I’ve been meaning to replace my trench coat for a while (which I don’t think I’ve worn in over a year). Since I’ve been really embracing all the draped front trenches and duster coat options, I completely forgot how much I still love a classic trench in it’s classic color, especially for fall. I love the color of this one and the affordable price tag.
3. Blank Denim jeans – Anyone else obsessed with the jeans Christine, from Hello Fashion, wears? Well, they’re currently sold out at Nordstrom, but they have them at Shopbop as well. And only $88! Time to get back in the jeans.
4. Halogen cardigan – Ever since seeing Natalie’s long cardigan from last spring, I’ve been on the hunt. This one from Nordstrom is pretty identical and it comes in petite! Long cardigans are a great transition pieces. You can wear them with shorts, dresses, and jeans.
5. Banana Republic trench/dress – I spotted this trench in-store and knew I had to have it! I ended up ordering it online, only to find out it’s sold as a trench dress. I’m so glad I saw it in-store as a trench, otherwise I would have never guess it was a jacket. To say I’m obsessed would be a huge understatement.
6. Joie OTK boots – I actually just received these boots in the taupe color, but wouldn’t mind them in black as well. They’re good, like real good. I was having trouble finding OTK boots that we’re more form fitting and didn’t completely break the bank. Well, my search is over because these are pretty close to perfection. A fall staple for sure!
7. Vince slip on sneakers – I have yet to find the perfect slip-on sneakers. After wearing my leather espadrilles all summer, I know I need a pair of leather sneakers for fall. I never would have imagined saying this, but I really love the platforms (not too tall). They actually give me height without making me look silly.
8. Topshop white blazer – I think it’s funny I’m craving a white blazer as we head into fall. Apparently, I didn’t need one during the summer… but, I’m all about neutral color combos right now, so there will be a ton of white after Labor Day for this girl.
9. J.Crew black tote – I just picked up this tote during the Labor Day sale and I’m obsessed. It’s smaller than I normally wear, but I love the sleek look and the sturdy structure. The perfect affordable black tote for fall, I think so!
10. Vigoss distressed jeans – I’m in love with the light wash, skinny boyfriend-ish look, and not-so-perfect holes. Added bonus, they’re on sale for $44!
11. Topshop suede skirt – These are all the rage and I don’t blame them because they’re adorable. I love, love the camel color for fall.
12. Topshop vest – I’ve never been a big fan of vests, but I think that’s changed. I’ve been loving the longer versions as an alternative to jackets or sweaters.
13. Joie booties – The ajax booties are back this season and I could not be happier. I’ll take them in slate, black, and putty!