Every now and then I like to check in with you and report on some of my recent purchases. The above six are absolutely worth noting as I’m in love with all of them and everything is under $100!
1. Old Navy twill jacket– I fell in love with this lightweight Joie jacket, but was determined to find a more affordable option. When I spotted this one from Old Navy online, I knew I had to give it a shot. And, I’m so glad I did because it’s amazing! I ordered an xs and it fits TTS. I would say it’s smaller than a normal xs at ON though. Also, it’s super lightweight, soft, and moves nicely. I would say it’s more of a shirt than a jacket. Could not recommend it more! See me wear it here.
2. Aritzia cebu pants– These pants are everything. If you’re petite or short, they’re a dream come true. The length fits perfectly and they’re incredibly lightweight and soft. The perfect tapered cargo pant, in my opinion.
3. Vince tee– I initially saw this tee on Ali and knew I had to get my little paws on it. I love the neckline. It’s not quite a v neck but I wouldn’t say it’s a crew neck either. I’m normally not a fan of a deep neckline and this was is just right (not too revealing at all). The color is a little off white, but it doesn’t bother me and it’s super soft and moves really nicely. I’m all about the best white tees these days and this one is just that!
4. Old Navy striped tank– I was perusing Old Navy the other week and stumbled upon this amazing tank. Again, I’m all about a neckline and this one is perfection. The stripes are spot on as well. For only $17, this is an absolute steal!
5. Nine West authority sandals– I saw these around the web, but wasn’t sold on the style until every size 5 in nude was sold out, of course. I’m so glad I hunted them down (took a couple of weeks) because they’re incredibly comfortable, sexy, and wearable. All the reviews mentioned how great they are (I was most intrigued by how comfortable everyone said they were) and I’m happy to report, they’re all true. LOVE.
6. J.Crew malita mirrored sandals– I’m sure you can tell how much I love these by looking at my Instagram. They’re definitely on repeat right now. They fit TTS, but the straps do come a little tight at first and need some wear to stretch out a bit. I wasn’t sure how much I would wear/like these because I’m always hesitant about a sandal with no back strap. But, I actually wear these a lot more because of that exact reason, they’re so easy to slip on and off.