Last week I made an attempt to roast my first batch of potatoes. Weird that this was my first go at it, considering I love all things potato-y… I guess I usually sauté them. I found this recipe here and thought the baggy idea was perfect and easy enough. 40-50 mins in the oven, and these turned out fantastic; crispy, tender, and salty!
- Cut the potatoes so they are all pretty similar in size.
- Add to the bag: potatoes, olive oil, salt, garlic salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Seal the bag and shake around.
- Once the potatoes are covered in the good stuff, put them into the oven at 450 degrees for 40 mins (I flipped them around after 20 mins).
- Cook until tender and golden brown.
This is totally a no fuss kinda recipe and a must. Enjoy…