Shopbop Friends & Family Sale Picks
BB Dakota jacket // Loeffler Randall Fenton rain booties // AG Legging jeans // Madewell Transport tote // Joie Abbot sandals // Gift Boutique gold fortune cookie // Schutz Quereda mules // J Brand 8227 mid rise skinny jeans // One Teaspoon Hendrix Bandit shorts // Joie Daymar over the knee boots // Ray-Ban Original aviators // Clare Vivier foldover clutch // Michael Kors Lexington Trilogy watch // Madewell Charley booties
Who doesn’t love a great sale?! Shopbop is currently running one of the best sales of the season. Get 25% off your entire purchase (some brands excluded) with code FAMILY25. The offer expires tonight at 11:59 p.m. (pacific time), so if you’ve been waiting for something to go on sale, now’s your chance!
- BB Dakota jacket– I have this jacket and love it (see me style it here)! It’s great quality for the price and it’s the perfect fall layer (TTS).
- Loeffler Randall Fenton rain booties– Could these be the cutest rain boots?
- AG Legging jeans– Remember these oh-so-popular jeans from last year? Well, they’re back and even better in a darker wash. I may or may not need to pull the trigger!
- Madewell Transport tote– Have you been waiting to invest in a classic cognac tote? Nows your chance to get it on sale!
- Joie Abbot sandals– These are simple, classic, and timeless. The 3.5” heel height make them super comfortable and easy to walk in.
- Gift Boutique gold fortune cookie– Looking to add a pop of gold to your coffee table? This gold fortune cookie is too cute!
- Schutz Quereda mules– Looking to add some fun heels to your fall shoe rotation? Try these mules from Schutz in the prettiest shade of grey.
- J Brand 8227 mid rise skinny jeans– the perfect black distressed skinny jeans, especially for us petite gals. The inseam is 26.75 inches!
- One Teaspoon Hendrix Bandit shorts– These rarely go on sale and although summer has come and gone, One Teaspoon bandits are here to stay and will sure be a fan favorite for summers to come.
- Joie Daymar over the knee boots– I’m a big fan of Joie (the quality is always great), and these over-the-knee boots are a classic. Love the shape of the toe and simple heel.
- Ray-Ban Original aviators– I finally invested in these over the summer and I could not be more obsessed! Could not recommend them more.
- Clare Vivier foldover clutch– Have you been looking for a neutral clutch to go with everything? This Clare Vivier blush foldover clutch is pretty close to perfection.
- Michael Kors Lexington Trilogy watch– You can never go wrong with a Michael Kors watch. It’s classic, perfectly oversized, and a major statement piece.
- Madewell Charley booties– Ankle booties are a must for fall and winter and this pair is one of my favorites!