Vegan Chocolate Bark
I’m a huge fan of dark chocolate. Even the smallest portions seem to do the trick! Other than a couple options at Whole Foods (which are amazing btw), it’s hard to find vegan chocolate anywhere period. Since, I like to think my vegan chocolate lollipops were a hit during Christmas time, I thought I would use the same recipe to make chocolate bark. To satisfy both my need for crunch and love of savory, I added nuts and my favorite peanut butter, Trader Joe’s Creamy.
The final product: probably the best thing I’ve ever made. I know your thinking, how can you go wrong… well you can’t. This is a favorite of vegan and non vegans… totally worth the 10 minutes.
- Chocolate chips (you can use whatever your heart desires. I used 365 Vegan Chocolate Chips from Whole Foods)
- Mixed nuts
- Peanut butter
- Parchment paper
- Place 10 ounces of chocolate in a bowl and place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir chocolate, and return it to the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Continue to heat and stir in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted.
- Immediately stir in the remaining 2 ounces of chocolate and allow it to sit at room temperature, stirring often, until it’s completely smooth.
- Pour chocolate on parchment paper (in any shape you’d like).
- Melt peanut butter and spread over chocolate
- Sprinkle nut mix over chocolate.
- Set aside to harder (for about 2 hours).
- Cut up the chocolate and enjoy!
Yay, it’s Friday! Wishing you a fabulous weekend!