- Headed to Papalotes Wednesday night for din din. Supposed to be the best “burrito in sf”, but the bf and I will have to disagree, blah.
- Friday we enjoyed an early glass of wine and appetizers at Delarosas and then netflixed it with Up in the Air.
- Saturday was almost too hot! Met Kate for lunch at the new Toast on Polk. It’s too bad the menu differs from the Noe Valley location (was disappointed).
- Met up with a couple friends for sangrias, margaritas, and brewskies on the hottest day in sf (it felt like it).
- Ran into Dave Chapelle and fam on Chestnut.
- Sunday we enjoyed coffee, bagels , shorts and t-shirts at 8 am and then walked to the farmers market before Super Bowl shenanigans.
The sunshine brought out everyone and their mothers; bikini clad ladies, flip flops, dresses, sangrias overflowing, and bottomless mimosas. Outside seating never seemed more sought after. Overall though, loved the summer like weather =)
How was your weekend?