My Top 10 Shoes From The Nordstrom Sale Still In-Stock
Every year I’m always a little underwhelmed by the shoe selection from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Well, not this year! This is the BEST selection I’ve seen since I’ve been covering this sale (and that’s a long time lol). There were some real winners and many of them are still fully in-stock! I’m breaking down all 10 pairs of shoes and showing you how to style them.
The Marc Fisher Nairy Lace-Up booties were one of the biggest surprises from the sale. These are very similar to the Marc Fisher Izzie boot that they come out with every fall/winter. Except these boots have a smaller shaft, which is everything for us petite girls. I haven’t purchased the Izzie boot because of just that – the shaft would be too unflattering on my legs. The Nairy bootie is comfortable, warm, and not super heavy. The lug sol really provides that added height to really elongate your legs. I can’t recommend these more! I went up a half size for room for thicker socks.
1.Marc Fisher Hiking Boot 5.5 – See review above.
2. La Monteliana Hiking Boot 6 – Wow, these boots are amazing! Every boot I’ve tried like this has been uncomfortable or heavy. These are not heavy and so, so comfortable! Pricey, but if you’ve been on the hunt for a boot like this, snag these! The shearling interior is so cozy and keeps your feet super warm. And they’re actually flattering on the legs. Another hiking boot with a low shaft for us petite girls. Definitely go up a size, though.
3. Nike Sneakers 6 – I picked up my Nike Air Max 260’s during last year’s sale and wore them all fall/winter/spring in Oregon. I saw these during the preview and knew I had to get them. I love a good pair of black Nike sneakers and these ones are chic and so comfortable. Keep in mind I always size upa full size at Nike. Their sneakers run small and narrow. I really love these – you can train in them, but also just use them as athleisure wear too.
4. Frame Boots 6 (need the 5) – These boots are absolutely stunning! The brand actually sent these to me in a size 6, which are way too big. I think the 5 would work, so I’d say these run TTS. The leather and construction are beautiful. They’re a classic black boot that you can wear under straight leg jeans and under maxi skirts/dresses. There’s no frills or extra details, which I love. These are so classic and timeless and worth the $$.
5. Marc Fisher Mules 5 – Another pleasant surprise! These are way better in-person, btw. The shape is nearly identical to Jenni Kayne and I love the faux fur inside – perfect for fall and winter (in LA). These run TTS and are super comfortable.
6.Jenni Kayne Mules 5 – I have a handful of Jenni Kayne mules and to be honest, I was surprised to see them part of the sale. These are hands down the BEST mules you’ll find. The quality, comfort, and look are unbeatable. I love this espresso brown color fo fall.
7. . Marc Fisher Lug Boot 5.5 – Lug boots are very hard to wear for petites – very chunky, thick, with long shafts. All of which we tried to avoid. These are on the chunky side, but they’re really comfortable and if you stick to black, you should be okay. I wouldn’t say these are the best options for petites, but if you aren’t, I would try these!
8. Caslon Black Boot 5.5 – If you’re looking for an affordable, weather proof lug boot, these are it! They’re super comfortable, give you added height, have a short shaft, and the price can’t be beat.
9. Aquatalia Boots 5 – These are an investment boot, but the quality and comfort are unmatched. I actually have a near identical pair from this brand that I got last year and they’re amazing. These pair perfectly with straight leg jeans.
10. Nike Sneakers 6 – These Nike sneakers are super comfortable and the sole is quite thick, so provides a lot of support and height. Because these are white, I would probably stick to just wearing these with athleisure looks versus training. I love the leopard detail, the brown ties into a lot of my neutral pieces.
Special thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.