12 New Pieces I’m Excited to Wear into Fall
Fall clothes have been on my mind every since the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale started. I’m not a big summer clothes person, so I’m definitely ready to move on from shorts and tees. I’ve been slowly buying and incorporating fall pieces into my wardrobe and today I’m sharing 12 new pieces I’m excited about.
1. J.Crew Camel Blazer petite 2 – I had this blazer a couple of years ago and ended up selling it. It was super snug, so I never really wore it. I kept seeing it again and fell in love. I ended up sizing up 2 sizes for a more oversized fit and I’m obsessed! This blazer is so chic and classic and the color could not be more perfect for fall.
2. Stuart Weitzman Mules 5 – I’ve had these for a good month now and I love them! They don’t have a ton of support (no cushion), but I find them to be comfortable enough. I haven’t walked miles in them at one time, but for the most part, they’re comfortable. If you have trouble walking in mules, these may not be the best option for you. I haven’t had any issues, but I also have a ton of mules and a lot of practice.
3. Halogen Leopard Midi Skirt petite 00 (sold out, similar) – I’m so sad, this skirt is still sold out. I’m so excited to wear this into the fall with sneakers and a sweater. Definitely something different for me, but I’m excited to see what I can do with this new-to-me silhouette.
4. A&F Drape Trench xs – I just picked this up and I can’t say enough good things. It drapes beautifully and it’s quite thick compared to your typical drape trench. The xs is very petite-friendly, so I would say you may want to size up. One of my best finds for sure!
5. Veja Sneakers 4 – I absolutely love the look of these! The black and white pairs really well with the rest of my wardrobe and I love the Euro vibe they have. They run a full size big, so size down. The tongue is quite stiff, but I haven’t had any issues yet.
6. Polene Paris Satchel – This bag was gifted to me and I must say, it’s gorgeous! I was nervous this size would overwhelm me, but it’s actually the perfect satchel size for petites. I needed a tan/beige bag in my wardrobe and I know this will pair well with my fall color palette.
7. Everlane Dark Wash Jeans 24 – I’m excited to incorporate more medium dark wash jeans to my closet. This color is perfect for fall and I love the high-waist on these.
8. J.Crew Mules 5 – I’m all about a mule and I ordered these the second I saw them online. In person they’re a lot brighter than they appear online, which was a little disappointing. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep them, but in the end I decided they worked perfectly in my wardrobe and they’re so comfortable. They run TTS and the run more wide for a mule.
9. Asos Trench petite 00 – This jacket isn’t technically new (got it about 2 months ago), but I can’t wait to wear it in the fall. I’ve already styled it with so many outfits at home and I’m obsessed. I love the oversized fit – gives a cool, edgy vibe. It’s light and big enough to pair with sweaters and even a jacket. It’s the perfect layering piece!
10. Topshop Straight Jeans petite 25 – I got these jeans during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I’ve been wearing them non-stop. I didn’t realize I needed a pair of black high-waisted straight jeans in my closet, until now. They go with so many things in my closet.
SHOP THE POST