Re-Inspired // Tribal
Brr… It’s Cold Outside
Black is Back
Meant to Be // Finding the Perfect Boyfriend Jeans
Denim on Denim on Denim // Masculine Meets Feminine
Prep // Neon Accents
Drop Waist Perfection
Military Jacket // Summer Staples
Date Night with Missguided // Diamond in the Rough
Back in Black
Outfit Mashup // Summer Sweater
Prep Meets Distressed Denim
Feeling the Blues // Weekend Wear
A Play on the Classic Baseball Tee
Lovers + Friends x2 // Feminine in White
Plaid // Finally, The Perfect Satchel
Weekend Wear // Gold Hardware
Simple Neutrals // Kickin’ It
Buffalo Check // Cozy
Checks Meet Houndstooth
Today I’m looking back at some of my favorites looks from 2013. Although it’s nice to reminisce on some of my better outfits and see how my style has evolved, it’s also kinda scary to see some of the misses lol. Hey, it’s a learning process, right? I just happen to have them documented. Anyway, you can find the actual post to every outfit in the links below each picture and I’ve also rounded up as many of the pieces I’m wearing that are still available by category below.
A look back at the evolution of my style in 2013 and the lessons I’ve learned:
- Summer is not my favorite season to get dressed.
- Do you no matter what the occasion.
- Invest in pieces you know you’ll wear forever.
- Ebay is legit!
- I binge shop denim.
- Think about every purchase. If you’re hesitant, the answer is no.
- I like a very edited closet. I’m all about selling the things I don’t wear.
- Black is my new favorite color. It’s just so VERSATILE.
- If you’re petite, your seamstress is everything.
- When something fits well (which is rare), get it in as many colors as possible.
- One word to describe my style: Comfortable. One word to describe my closet: Versatile.